Thursday 14 September 2017

calendar art



                   This is my calendar art


What is this art?
This art is a silhouette and blending art.


How I made it? Step one: I grabbed some paper,a pencil,a rubber and my device. Step two: I went on my device and looked up sports silhouette. I started looking for some that I liked. Step three: I started tracing around the silhouette's. The first one I found was the kid on the scooter. The last one I found was the the football player about to throw the ball. I got a good piece of paper and made six slots for my  silhouette's to go in. and then glued them on.

Which learning muscles you used?
I used perseverance muscle because I needed to persevere when the art got hard.
I also used ignoring muscle when my friends started to talk to me.   

















No comments:

Post a Comment